Thursday, May 1, 2014

Repeat pictures? Facebook maybe?

So while playing on here I found the link between here and my photo album online--

SO PREPARE YOURSELF!!

I can't remember what I post here compared to Facebook, so sorry for all the duplicates.


June 23rd
Suncheon Bay
with Key-young Jean


The group--minus the moms

This little boy went into the mud to get a crab--










The "bay"

These things are walking fish--they are crazy!  Youtube them sometime. 

Wheeler walks like an old Korean man sometimes and it cracks me up. 


What a face!






Just rocking the shorts and sandals look!


Our friends took us to a little area away from the bay--this is more like farmland.  
Loved the weather this day--it was beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Amy - I can't believe how big Sedona, Pepper and Wheeler are getting! Do you keep them in compost grow-bags every night or something? :D

    I miss our chats! Have to do it again soon. Say hi to your beautiful family from me, and give a big snuggle to the baby. xx

    ReplyDelete