Tuesday, June 25, 2013

slacking in the blog department!


I am well aware that many (all 7) of you are wanting more updates, but I am running into problems at home still!

Our apartment had the phone line cut at least a year ago and it will take a guy coming out and figuring out how to set it up again.  He came in, plugged in a phone (we bought) and said, "the phone line is not working, I will be back." and we haven't see him since.

So I am not sure when or what we will do. 

We can't just go to the apartment office and ask for help because the apartment isn't in our name, so we have to wait for someone at the school to do it.  So far I am not sure, but nothing has happened.

PLUS we found out we were givin the wrong address.  We live at 107-1410 not 107-1407!  So we have received some of moms mail, but not all of it.  I am pretty sure we are the only Americians so I don't think it would be too hard to figure out, but you never know.

People are still being great to us.  Everyone is helpful and nice.

I will try to finish up the picture postings, but that is another SHORT update!

It feels like we have been here for so long, because we do so much!

Can't wait to down load more pictures when I bring the CORRECT cord to plug in...plus we got our phones so we have been spending time with those---still can't figure out how to post to Facebook from my phone!! grrr.  I will work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment