Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blogging from the bed!

it is just past midnight and because of a long nap today I am awake looking through APPS ~ love/hate relationship with smart phone~ and found the blogger APP!  So now I can pictures and type anywhere!   not sure how to put puctures in the text~ still working on it~ and i really dislike typing on my phone so my grammar will be worse, but at least my posts will be shorter!!

Today was Korean independance day~ in 1949? they gained freedom from Japan.  no work today so we hung out at the house until around 5: pm~ then went to the park and watched more drummers at the stage~

last night I was able to go to karoke with two co-workers! it was alot of fun and would love to go again~ they are open 24/7 so people can go practice! so fun!  I will have to write more about it when i have a bigger keyboard!! 

pictures are of some random Veggies hanging out at the park tonight Wheelervdidnt like them~ like our stroller?

My 2 friends who I went singing with.  Tony and I like the same music and he can rock! Elly is awesome and I heard some songs i have never heard and really liked them!  the bathroom is one room with two stalls~one for women and one for men~ but the urinal is just across from where you open the door~ so hope no one is using it when you walk in!
privacy isnt the  same here!

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only person in the world who thinks that giant, sentient, walking vegetables are just a little freaky? :D Great photos, and I love the way that your girls are doing the standard "peace sign" thing - they're obviously picking up some cute Korean ways! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - we need video of you singing karaoke! You owe it to your followers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete