Sunday, August 4, 2013

Walking Around Town

Most of these pictures were taken while we walked around town.
Sometimes we will just start walking and see where we end up. We haven't done that for a few weeks now that is is SO hot!  But it was fun when we did it.


A crazy truck we found--Looks like it was still being used!




This is a picture of a cool house above Lucas.  Wheeler has grown a lot since this picture!
I love the stairs leading the the house.   


I really think this is a cool doorway!  So pretty. Love the bricks and the door!


This is a resting area--wonder what they are called in Korean?
They have their trees grow up the support poles and weave the branches through the lattice roof so it provides natural shade and rain protection.


This is a good example of "garage" doors.  See one is really cool and decorative, the next one is bent, warped, and moldy!  Totally the way it is here!  One house will be totally falling apart and the next one will be really nice!

We decided this was a evil ladybug.  Really cool.

An alley way.

I couldn't help taking a picture of this--
He was as Dead as A Door Nail!
first thought that went through my mind when I saw it.

Pepper wants to know why they parked a boat here!
Actually we all wanted to know why!
It is a spa.

This food is a little more .... tasty!?
They use every spot of earth they can find.

Electric Towers are everywhere.  People just work around them--I have a picture of a house build right uner one--gotta find it!  



Next picture you gotta scroll down--Spider Picture Warning for my mom!!


















this one was on the other side of a glass door so I had no chance of getting touched.
There are these really ugly spiders with really fat bodies (not the ones pictured).  I almost had one land on my head walking home!  That did freak me out a little. 
Some of the coolest spider webs are in the the signs that say "walk" and "don't walk" at the street lights.
Lucas says he remembers seeing hand sized spiders---I think I will be ok not seeing any of those! Ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment