Thursday, April 3, 2014

Singing Rooms -- Nori Bongs



In America going to a Karaoke bar can be scary.  Getting up in front of a group of strangers and singing your heart out.

Korea has got this figured out!  In Korea you rent a room by the hour and you and your friends can go to sing.  Don't want to listen to some person sing/scream a horrible version of "I will always love you"--you don't have too...

You get your own private room with a few microphones, a large screen TV, some couches, and a coffee table.  You can bring in drinks or food, but you can also order from them (some places you are required to buy something).  Most places bring you a few drinks (water and pop) for free and maybe a few bowls of popcorn or something.

They do have CCTV's in each room so they aren't used as a 'Love room"--
My friend one time walked into the wrong room and two people were slow dancing--CUTE!

It is really fun and I have enjoyed it when I have gone.  I have gone with my work and another time with foreigner friends.

I love it and would go back again and again.

Sorry no pictures---I will try to go back and find some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment