Friday, April 25, 2014

Technical difficulty....can you help?


I haven't posted for a little while for two reasons---


1.  I can't find my camera battery charger (which also has my other camera battery in it) so my dead camera isn't working and I try to add pictures to every blog post I do.

2.  I had a really kind friend let me log into an account of hers to add a few things to an order she was placing through a company called iherb----SOMEHOW--after logging in and logging off my computer decided to keep her information a
nd made her gmail account the primary account name....


random picture of a drive we took during Cherry Blossom festival time!



AND you can not choose a non gmail account to be the primary account once a gmail account is added to the account...AND you can not change the primary gmail account to another gmail account (for some reason--I have NO IDEA why), so my poor friend is my primary account on my blog...and all my Google stuff... which is NOT good because ALL my Korea pictures/videos are on my google account.

So can anyone of my 5 readers know how to help me out?  I was told to delete my chrome account, but I am afraid I will loose all my pictures and videos.

Help please!!


No comments:

Post a Comment