Monday, October 21, 2013

SO EXCITED!


We have a computer...wait for it...that works!!

The computer church guy-Brother Kim brought us a computer last week.  We set it all up only to have it not work! It would just try over and over to get past the "windows starting up" screen and nothing ever happened.

So he kindly brought us another computer on Sunday---got it all set up---it was up and running and I said-"put a movie in" (we borrowed one movie from a friend and there were 3 in the case!) and guess what? No sound! Brother Kim shook his head.  "it worked at home right before i brought it over."

We are kind of the black hole for computers!  SO he said "I think I have one more at home we can try tomorrow."

So fast forward to coming home and seeing Lucas playing Spider Solitaire and it looked different!  A computer that works!  It is a blessing. Seriously.Well maybe before I talk to soon I am going to play on the computer for a while just to make sure.

So while I had high aspirations in the start to blog daily, and then changed it to weekly--now I am lucky if I blog monthly! BUT maybe a working computer will make things go more smoothly!

As for pictures?  Well I downloaded all the picture off the other computer onto the two thumb drives I have and do you think I can find them!?  Nope not at all!  UGG!

So be prepared for an overload of posts coming soon--I hope!


1 comment: