Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Korean Randomness

I have lots of pictures I will post--all of random things!


We may or may not own a car in Korea.  This is Wheeler sitting in the driver seat of a car pretending to drive--He loves the car-just like in America. 

Just a typical back street--Waiting for Sedona to get her name stamp made. (see the bucket list post)


Korea has some cute earmuffs!  They must have sold out of the mickey mouse earmuffs--those were my favorite, but these are about $25+ each!

I thought this was awesome! 

Want something to eat?  

A good old American Meal---Thanks to Lucas Larson
Philly Cheese Steak on a tortilla and Coca Col
Us posing next to someones super stylish multi-colored car.


The family getting ready to go--somewhere--can't remember where. 
 Each apartment has a parking garage so that is where we are. 

This little cute girl Loved my kids.  She followed them around the store and would give them big hugs!

She was so cute!


Lone Ranger Lego set!  So awesome--Pretty sure we saw Lucas on the cover! ;)


This outfit reminded us of Grandma Zola-
See the price tag?  Only $99.99 for a child's coat! and not the most expensive thing 
I have seen for a kid there either-
 I saw a woman's coat for over $600 at this store--and this is like the Wal-Mart of Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment