Tuesday, December 31, 2013

October Suncheon Bay


So if these are repeats I am sorry.  I get confused between Facebook and Blogs!

The girls stand out a little in this crowd.  


They build these pathways through these reeds and tons of people come to see it.  This was a busy time of year cause it was the changing of the reeds.  They changed from green to gold

The next few are just pictures I took while out.


The girls were convinced it was still summer, they said they didn't get cold, but by the time evening came it was kind of cold--plus the 'season' was fall, so Koreans were dressed for fall, even though mid day it was still pretty warm. 

Love this little girl. What face is she making?

Cute kids!


Some of the trees in the background were starting to change. So pretty 




Just some random people I took pictures of. 
I love the faces of Korea. 


A fun bridge that the girls really loved jumping on--


#1. I am a little confused. Do not throw away the garbage.  Hummm..what do we do with it?
#4.  Cooking and loud singing are prohibited. 
 Korea's do love singing!



A view of this very strange habitat from the top of the 'mountain'






1 comment: